- Can I add my website?
- Why should I register as a LR (Lab Representative)?
- How do I become a LR (Lab Representative) for my website on MuscleGurus.com, Is it FREE?
- What do I get as a LR (Lab Representative), can I moderate reviews?
- Can I encourage my customers to write a review for my products, and vote for them?
- Can I advertise on MuscleGurus.com?
- Can I send Free samples to members and get reviews and votes?
- Am I allowed to have REPS here?
Yes of course, but please note, we only accept Steroid, HGH & Peptides, PCT & Anti-Estrogens, Weight Loss, Sexual Health and steroid accessories official manufacturers. We accept only top level domains (domain.com) suppliers. We won't accept websites hosted on a free plan, with a subdomain.
If you care about your products and your customers you should register as a LR on MuscleGurus.com
Yes, It's Free. But, you will have to place one of our banners on your homepage linking to your musclegurus review page (i.e.:
You'll benefit of 1 week promo at our promos section on all the pages.
You'll be able to edit the info tab on your lab review page.
You'll be given a dedicated "Supplier Introduction" thread, where you can interact with your customers.
Sure, but keep in mind that, we are monitoring fake reviews and votes.
You can only advertise in your "Supplier Introduction" thread.
You can send Free Samples to customers and they can write a review for that, BUT THEY CAN'T VOTE ON STARS. This is necessary to avoid fake votes.
Absolutely not. Only LR can interact with their customers.