- Can I add my website?
- Why should I register as a SR (Source Representative)?
- How do I become a SR (Source Representative) for my website on MuscleGurus.com, Is it FREE?
- What do I get as a SR (Source Representative), can I moderate reviews?
- Can I encourage my customers to write a review for my source, and vote for me?
- Can I advertise on MuscleGurus.com?
- Can I send Free samples to members and get reviews and votes?
- Am I allowed to have REPS here?
Yes of course, but please note, we only accept websites that have a working shopping cart. We accept only top level domains (domain.com) suppliers. We won't accept websites hosted on a free plan, or with a subdomain.
If you care about your services and your customers you should register as a SR on MuscleGurus.com
- You should complete 3 steps to become a Verified Source on Musclegurus.com
1. Contact us or one of our mods: dexter.
2. Choose your subscription plan ($200/6 months, $300/12 months) and pay for it. Get back to us with your payment info.
3. Place a widget on your website, see details.
You'll get a Verified badge and you will be included in out Top Rated list. Please note: All new sources will get a pending moderation badge for 60 days, after that, the badge will be automatically changed to Verified.
You'll be able to interact with your customers and reply on reviews on your source review page.
You'll be able to run promos ($100/1 week, $150/2 weeks).
You'll be given a dedicated "Ask & Discuss" page, where you can interact with your customers.
You'll get a do-follow link to your website.
Sure, but keep in mind that, we are monitoring fake reviews and votes.
You can run a promo ($100/1 week, $150/2 weeks).
You can send Free Samples to customers and they can write a review for that, BUT THEY CAN'T VOTE ON STARS. This is necessary to avoid fake votes.
Absolutely not. Only SR can interact with their customers.