Armidex pink pills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armidex pink pills?

I just got some armidex and the pills are pink from the usual white ones I get but it’s a new lab I picked up off of, just wondering if i should be worried? Any input would be greatly appreciated 

thanks 

It's just the coloring they put in or coat the tablet with

Comment

• BodyGear
      BodyGear commented
      Editing a comment
      But if the color is wearing off, its a good sign they are NOT pharma and also probably not dosed right or made properly... Good Luck young Lady... You can PM me if you have any further question.. Also i think you have been told that you should fix your account to be a regular consumer and not an SR...Im an SR and talk talk about my products but hit me up in a pm and i can talk to you then!

research the source ask questions on his a and d , blaster is correct its just the coloring but also check  , personaly i go pharma so i know but can be any size color any other way 

Comment

They can vary in color depending the batch and/or manufactuer 

Comment

IF you can, ALWAYS get PHARMA Ancillaries.  

Comment

• Dolf
          Dolf commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree...some products you always want pharmaceutical grade. AI's and DA's are two for sure.

Did u get this figured out yet?

Comment

haven’t tried them yet, the Lab is northern if anyone else had an experience let me know 

Comment

There are many generic brands of anastrozole, many.. everyone differs, packaging, pills might be different size/colour. But till its reputable brand, you shouldn't be worrying at all.

Comment

Send me a PM of the source I'll tell you.

Comment

I dont think, you should worry. but if you wanna be sure let's check here censored. they inform costumers about these kinds of pills.
                Last edited by Dexter; 05-06-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Dexter
                  Dexter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you are a source owner then you need to contact admin and ask him how to become a source owner. It is prohibited to advertise as a REP in open forum. Last Warning!

Please delete the link. NO SOURCE DISCUSSION IN OPEN FORUM

Comment

Working...
                X