Dbol and anadrol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dbol and anadrol

What's up guys? Been a while since I've been on here but I wanted some input on running both dbol and anadrol at same time. I've read some say never and some say best cycle ever ran. It would be along side of sustonan and tren e. Just looking for any input from anyone with 2 cents to spare. Thanx

By no means am I experienced with these compounds in combo however what little I do know, I would not combine drol with dbol. Two orals plus very hard on the liver, add in Tren E and thats a hell of a lot of potential side effects. Maybe suggest taking Drol as a starter 6 wks, add Dbol in towards middle or end of your cycle if you are running a long cycle of 16 weeks or more. Plus dont run Tren longer than 8 weeks. Again some of our Mods and gurus will be able to chime in better here but I would not advise doing all of those together at one time. Drol or Dbol by themselves with basic test is more than enough to gain 10 + pounds or more with the right diet and training. Plus if you do them at different times in your cycle I think you could add one or the other to kickstart a plateau say in the middle of the cycle when the initial gains have stopped. Just my thoughts but again I haven't tried it but it sounds very risky to me. 

Comment

You will only need one of these orals brother. Adrol is very toxic & should not be ran with another oral & no loner than 4 weeks. Be sure to use Tudca & NAC for liver care & hawthorn berry for blood pressure. Adrol is notorious for raising blood pressure so it must be monitored carefully. What is you age & cycle history bro? Are you competing or planning to?

Comment

Actually the two make a great combo. Each compound has its own benefits, and when taken in high enough doses they each have their own sides. It's usually ran together by guys who typically run really high doses (100mg or more) of each one individually. With high doses of either one comes bigtime sides. Rather than run 100mg of either one you instead run 50mg of each in unison. What you get is a high dose of a bulking oral, but fewer sides since you're only taking a 50mg standard dose of each. As for your liver 100mg of a c17aa is the same whether its 100mg adrol, 100mg dbol, or 100mg of both together. 

These doses are very high, and meant for very advanced users. Using moderation in your doses for novice, and mid level guys is highly suggested. 

Comment

More benifits with much fewer sides. I've ran 75 to 100mg of dbol and drol individually. The sides are nearly unbearable. The back pumps from dbol at those doses are crippling, and the headaches, appetite loss, and feeling like shit from drol are nearly unbearable. Combining the two at lower doses is the difference between heaven and hell.

Comment

I ran the combination successfully 25mg dbol, 50mg drol. Obvious liver protectoon and length of cycle apply.

As Dolf said each have their very own unique benefits and many common results. Dbol is a testosterone derivative and Drol is a DHT derivative so together they provide a synergy that I cannot get running them seperately. The combination does not cause me to retain water like I would on Dbol alone or the headaches that come when running higher doses of drol alone.

The point is to adjust the dose of each if you are going to combine them. Properly doing so will not increase liver stress.

SEMPER FI

Comment

Oh man... the head pain in drol. Grunting out that last rep is not possible without having the feeling that my head is going to explode!

The wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.

SEMPER FI

Comment

That’s where I was going to go if he was indeed advanced or competing   It’s good to have experienced old men in here like you & SF ) LOL

Comment

Most who do it are running monster doses, but like SF said...dbol is a derivative of testosterone, and drol is a dht. Even at lower doses like 25mg/25mg they work together very well. However imo and experience you'r not getting the full benefit nor the best bang for your buck at anything less than 50mg with each. That's just my opinion thru personal experience, but many guys like running either of these orals at smaller doses such as 25 to 30mg. If that's what you prefer then I'd say give it a try and see. You'll never know unless you try it.

Comment

Dbol dbol dbol. Quality dbol is a monster to behold. My only regret is that you can only safely take it for 4-6 weeks at a time...

Comment

What was your dosing regimen? I see the Mgs but was that in 1 ingestion pre workout or did you split it up?

Comment

I took the dbol morning preworkout and the drol preworkout late afternoon or before bed on single training days.

SEMPER FI

Comment

I started my current cycle 10 days ago.. Test e, deca and Drol. I wont start the Abombs till week 4. I only used it once before and it just didn't agree with me so I cut it but I'm going to give it another run. I'm going to try 25 mgs dosed every 8 hours..

Comment

Safely..... very subjective. You know my cautious nature and my belief there is no such thing as safe drug use. My personal word choice is "responsible".

SEMPER FI

Comment

I am not a huge fan of drol either. When I have chosen to use it it was more for self experimenting purposes. I am a big fan of dbol. My days of using oral has come and gone but var and dbol were certainly my favorites.

Enjoy the ride Strong. Drol might be a great midcycle addition.

SEMPER FI

Comment

Working...
                              X