No announcement yet.

Dbol and anadrol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to Brother... I don't feel I will be going on too many more rides. My recent PCT/Time off made me think. I ended up at 230 lbs and look great. I'll be honest.. I have 2 more cycles planned. My current one and a long spring ripper and then I will reevaluate.. For now, like you said, I'm going to enjoy the ride and tear it up..  Just not sure how much more my body can take before I start just my Jane Fonda workouts...

Comment

I will get you a Thighmaster for Christmas!

SEMPER FI

Comment

Already have one, Right next to my Leotard....

Comment

Lifetime supply of Geritol then.... I just picked me up some.... the pumps are unreal.

SEMPER FI

Comment

Now that was fuckin funny... Geritol... Geeez u old bastard. You prob. watch reruns of  All in the family and The HoneyMooners...

Comment

Lonesome Dove & Gun Smoke lol

Comment

Gun Smoke and Bonanza are some of my favorites. Those were good days!

SEMPER FI

Comment

they both make my liver file a restraining order  after only a few weeks but I have the most fun all at once as a preworkout  if I take throughout the day I am one angry liverless badger by the end of the day and you know he gives no f&@ks

Comment

they both make my liver file a restraining order  after only a few weeks but I have the most fun all at once as a preworkout  if I take throughout the day I am one angry liverless badger by the end of the day and you know he gives no f&@ks

Comment

A favorite line from Lonesome Dove “I never knew you to get excited about anything except biscuits maybe . . . and whores”

If you've not seen Deadwood check it out.  It has nothing to do with abusing Deca lol 

Comment

Sweet. Thanx for everyone's Input. I'm thinking I'm gonna run them both at 50mg ed. I'll be running 500mg Tren e and 750mg sustanon. 

Comment

dont forget to supplement with milk thistle if you are going to use this orals. it is rational to do that!

and my standard advice is do a bloodwork before between and after. i know many people say yes i will but never do. do it dude. than you will see for the next time how your body is reacting.

Comment

I ran Adrol 50mg & winstrol tabs 50mg a day for 5 weeks! Stayed hard & didn't get sore joints at all! Try that...less aromitising!

Comment

Looks like your pretty well covered but if I was running them together I would alternate them day to day or have two phases in the cycle

Comment

Working...
                              X