HCG question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HCG question

Haven't looked into this much but from what I hear you take it during you're cycle & it's main purpose is to keep the nuts from shrinking so you recover faster during PCT?

Is this something that should be taken only in advanced cycles? Because I'm starting a basic 500 a week cyp cycle, so HCG may not be as beneficial to me opposed to someone pinning a lot more compounds. 

Tlift this subject is very debatable and has many approaches. Here is a good write up on it for you to read-

https://musclegurus.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/70524-hcg-usage

I personally run HCG throughout every cycle. I do not have any experience with PCT because I am on TRT and in the old days we never considered PCT. Maybe thats why I am TRT?!

SEMPER FI

Comment

Thanks man, reading through that taught me a lot. The whole atrophy thing sounds scary lol I may have to get some just to have on hand, couldn’t hurt with it being so cheap & all

Comment

Thanks for that link broski. That’s some good reading!

Comment

Its pretty cool what you find when you use the website search feature and/or add important threads to your favorites list.

You can add a thread to your favorites list by clicking the "heart" icon at the bottom of the post. You can find a list of your favorites under your profile.... I may be old but I am learning new tricks on a daily basis... woof!

SEMPER FI

Comment

I run 150mcg of HMG weekly the last 6 weeks of my cycle or when my balls start rising/getting smaller! My girl likes big loads of cum & that keeps her happy & my pct is always smooth after cycle. Hope that helps

Comment

Moose thays disgusting bro, glad your keeping her filled up though. What type of results do you see with HMG when compared to HCG?

cheers

Comment

• Dolf
                Dolf commented
                Editing a comment
                Lmao! That's funny...
            Working...
            X