AI dosage timing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI dosage timing

So im wondering when the best time of day to actually take your AI. Im only 500 test a week so I basically only have on hand just in case but i take it every two or three days. usually about 12.5 mg exemestane. Im not crashing my estro but sometimes I feel slightly off and sometimes im completely fine. It might be that I just need to find the exact dose I need or find the days that I really need it. Just curious on when other people might be taking theirs. Day, Night, Morning ect.

At night right after dinner. The one thing people forget is Aromasin needs fat to be absorbed and and is less likely to be absorbed correctly on an empty stomach. Also with a 24hr half life it hits your blood stream quickly, and the things that your body go through at night for healing IGF-1, etc. is the best time to have your AI in your body. Another reminder about Aromasin yes it has a half life of 24hrs, the active state is 2-5 days. Depending how much was absorbed this is why its import to take it on a full stomach, if you cook things in coconut oil you will get good fat from there to help your Aromasin absorption. Hope this helps brother.

Comment

• Dolf
      Dolf commented
      Editing a comment
      X2 with zewi

• Papa.Smurf0311
      Papa.Smurf0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      wow zewi that was some of the best info I have ever gotten regarding AI. I usually never take anything on an empty stomach. I have read that it is better to take IA at night before bedtime but wasnt 100% sure on it. Now I know. Would Peanut butter be ok to eat before taking this at night? Also, what do you mean by the active state? is that the amount of time that is actually processing through my body?

Papa,
    Yes Peanut butter is perfect, just give your body like 30 min after you eat and than take your AI. So active state means how long it is working, Aromasion is fast its half life is 24 hrs, but from there it is still active up to 5 days. Think half life as if you absorb 100% of Aromasion your getting 100% of the power for 24hrs, after that you have about 50% Aromasion at about 50% than 40% than 30% than 20% than 10% than done. It is still active in your body just at a lower effective rate, but that rate still is 2-5 days. So it is still working just at a lower effective rate. That's why on cycle the most common dosage is 12.5mg Every 3 day or every 2 days. IMO you never need to go higher dose you just need it more frequent. Again you will notice a difference switching you time, and being on a full stomach with some good fat your will absorb more and get a much better return on your AI.

Comment

• Papa.Smurf0311
      Papa.Smurf0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      very good information man thanks

• Dolf
      Dolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Great info zewi
Working...
X