Orals.... One shot or spread them out ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orals.... One shot or spread them out ?

This has been a controversial topic for some time and one that came up on the gym floor once again just the other day. Dosing oral steroids... Some feel that spacing your dose over a 24-hour to keep blood levels stable are the way to go while others like to just chop them all up at once pre-workout. The choppers debate that the high dose all at once will still run out the half life of most orals while the conservative ones who like to distribute their doses equally feel the chompersblood levels are like a rollercoaster.
    Comments ?

At the end of the day the overall results will be very similar if not identical. Whatever you choose will work just fine. Experiment and see what you feel works best for you.

Comment

At the end of the day, ashop is probably right insofar as the results will likely be the same. However, there is also merit in the notion of spreading out the dose such that the compound is likely doing its job more effectively over the course of the day, and the liver isn't getting blasted in one fell swoop of the 17-a axe. Of course, I'm speculating 100℅. Personally, I like to do the full dose of dbol or drol pre-workout for the effect. I tend to split Winny, and I have yet to run anavar.

Comment

I like splitting them in half. For instance if I have 10 mg tabs of anavar, and I'm running 80 mg per day, I'll do 40 in the morning pre-workout and then I'll take the other forty in the afternoon instead of taking 10 mg tabs throughout the day.

Comment

Do you still get the pump from the split dose? I imagine you do. I have never run var, so I'm curious

Comment

• Dolf
            Dolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Blast the pump is the same for me with var.

Hell var gives me painful jaw pumps just from eating. It really doesn't matter when you take it var will give you pumps 24/7

• blastthru23
            blastthru23 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well hot damn, I have some, so maybe it'll go into the next cycle, if it fits that is

• Dolf
            Dolf commented
            Editing a comment
            I love var. You won't be disappointed!

I run orals with a very short half life such as dbol all preworkout, and run oorals with longer half lifespans like var split up throughout the day.

To add to this; if my dose of dbol is over 50mg ed I will split it because if I don't it'll give me horrible and crippling back pumps.
          Last edited by Dolf; 05-16-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

When it comes to orals, they go through you body so fast and such are short half life it is not worth trying to keep bloods sable. However, IMO 50mg of Dbol i do break in half cause i workout twice a day. so 25mg in the morning and 25mg for afternoon workout. tends to work way better than IMO than 50mg once.

Comment

To each his own.. I spread the dose out evenly before I learned a different way of doing things. Now I try to personalize how I do it based on everything from goals to what I’m eating that day. And it constantly changes.

Great info here-it reminds me that in order to continue learning, I can’t assume that I have the ‘answer’ to everything, educated or not.

Thanks for the topic and input, I’m smarter having read it and that’s what this forum thing is about for me.

Tomorrow is always a new day and Monday is always leg day!

Cheers

Comment

I split drol when I ran it if not I would get a crippling head ach , come to think of it , most orals give me a headach due to Bp increase so when I ran orals I split morning and afternoon , but due to liver toxic and other issues I personally have not ran orals or teen or any aas for that matter in wow a year or way way more actually I haven't even cruised in well over a year just a few days ago I started a cruise which ill monitor closely with blood work and watch liver enzymes..
                I had a scare awhile back. Actually a emergency ...

bros with orals I can't stress enouf LIVER PROTECTION I know alot of us say we use them she in reality and ask your self are you ?? If not I extremely say. Please. Be careful..even with our injects les. Sort if I got off topic a little didn't mean to and I apologize milk

Comment

Yes, personal preference is going to be the deciding factor for most. Both sides of the controversy have valid points, but without taking into consideration a plethora of info about each individual oral compounds half life and it's rate of metabolism in the body--I'm talking about the person taking it because our bodies metabolize meds at a different rates of speed.
                  I personally prefer to split my doses because I want to get a great pump when working out in the evening. I split Var and I split drol when I cycle them.

Comment

Working...
                  X