Any info on Parabolan?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Silvester McKinney
Silvester McKinney's picture
Offline
Silvester McKinney
NEW
Karma:
0
Last seen: 5 days
Joined: 09/06/2018
Any info on Parabolan?

I'm thinking of running a course of Parabolan. Does anyone have any information on it?

Offline
Zewi
Zewi's picture
Offline
Zewi
SILVER
Karma:
90
Last seen: 10 hours
Joined: 08/05/2013
Silvester McKinney wrote:

Silvester McKinney wrote:

I'm thinking of running a course of Parabolan. Does anyone have any information on it?

\

Parabolan is basically Trenbolone Acetate. The real difference is Parabolan(the ester attached) provides a longer release so instead of the normal 2-3 Days with Tren A you now extended that to 14 days which = less shots but could lead to more sides.

Have you ever taking Tren A before? If so how long did you have any sides?

If you have never taking Tren A than stay away from Parabolan (incase you need the full name Paraboln = Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) think i spelled it write.

So in short Parabolan is Tren just a longer half life  Tren A = 2-3 days Parabolan = about 14 days and Tren E get 7-12.

Parabolan is just the sources trying to extend the half life of Tren. IMO stay with tren A or even Tren E.

If you really need the extra Half life which makes no sense because you would still be giving yourself two shots a week to keep blood level even (i always do 3 with anything E) key is blood levels to get the benefit of any compound. Well diet is the most important just remember  Diet is 90% key the other 10% is you ass in the gym. Compounds just help that 10%.