No announcement yet.

High RBC Levels On TRT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can tell you guys are on roids.... Always thinkin about the little guy downstairs!!! Thinkin with the wrong head... Haha... but im right there with ya!!!

Comment

I always thought high rbc would mean high blood pressure... LOL

Comment

I am on TRT from a well known Dr (not sure I can say who here.) He i not concerned with the high hemoglobin/hemocrit, he does say dropping blood every 8 weeks is a good idea. Not because it lowers them (because it is very temporary) but for the reason someone else up here mentioned, his words "it's like an oil change for your heart." 

I don't sweat it much, feel fine and I know the sides of cycles and TRT and we all accept the "risk" when we decide to cycle. The WHO says processed meats are worse for you than smoking a pack of smokes a day. Looks like we're all going to die of something, may as well live the life you want and enjoy (responsibly.) 

Comment

I watched it and also wondered the same thing. Regardless, it’s an interesting perspective on hematocrit etc.

Comment

I just dropped a pint for this purpose and others. I also hoped to see a decline in BP. It was not immediate but did drop over next couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X