Cruising between cycles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruising between cycles

I currently only cycle 1-2 times a year and I only take Test, Decca, occasionally some Anavar after that cycle for 6-8 weeks. 

My hormone Dr. told me not to do anything after I am done with cycles and just to immediately go back to my TRT dosage, (200 MG CYP weekly) not cycling down or anything of that nature. 

I was just curious how everyone else does it and if what I am doing is pretty common. 

Thanks in advance for any input. 

That is pretty much what I do. If I am running a short ester (test prop), I will start injecting my cruise dose 3 weeks before the cycle ends. Otherwise, I start injecting the cruise dose at the end of a cycle if I was running a long ester (test enanthate).

Comment

I run Test E or C for TRT.  I used to go just 150mg but I found I preferred 250mg a week on TRT.  

If you feel good at 200mg Test C for TRT stick with that would be my advice.

Comment

I felt a lot better at 350 =) That's the dose that made me feel 25. More of a light cycle than TRT but feel a big difference between that and the 200 I run for TRT. Thanks for the info!

Comment

I know lots of people who cruise at 350mg. I know people who cruise at 500mg. They do this because of receptor sensitivity, sheer mass or mental weakness. Bigger guys probably need higher cruise doses to maintain their mass. No studies done on that that I know of. I hold 255 with abs in the offseason on 250mg and food no problem.

Just keep in mind these are serious competitors and are willing to risk the health issues associated with elevated testosterone for long periods. Not sure if you are or not. But it’s worth knowing that long term elevates test levels are linked to heart disease and death.

There are ways to feel good on a TRT dosage. It’s relative. 

Comment

Working...
          X