No announcement yet.

Anabolic-performance.co Customer Discussions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent money almost a week ago and haven't heard anything back despite emailing them several times with questions. I've been a long time client with APL so hopefully nothing bad happens. i will keep you posted.

Comment

• jimmydapinch
      jimmydapinch commented
      Editing a comment
      To update everyone, I was able to get my money back. the funding was cancelled and I got a full refund. So nothing shady happened. However, i'm still wondering what happened to APL?

He's always been on point with me. Just ordered 3 weeks ago. Went smooth as always..

Comment

• jimmydapinch
      jimmydapinch commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear Strong! He's always been on point with me too. Hopefully, the package lands this week.

Got it. Thanks for the info fellas. I'll shoot him an email too and see if he gets back prior to placing an order. Appreciate the info.

Comment

Bummer bro. Scared me away

Comment

Can anyone tell me if xxxxxxxx is still a legit source? I really liked xxx as a source. I haven't ordered from him in a while and I don't see him posted here as a source anymore!
        Last edited by blastthru23; 05-13-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Yeah, scared me away too. Shot APL an email with no response. Decided to give my business to a different source. Just awaiting delivery. Unfortunate, APL has some good blends.

Comment

• Dolf
            Dolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here brother! I sent APL an email with no response. I know sometimes he gets burned out, and takes a break. Unfortunately I'd recommend to anyone not to order until he responds. You never know he could had a family emergency or something else.

• Eno2121
            Eno2121 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for this info, dolf sent you a pm
        Working...
        X