No announcement yet.

IronDaddy.ws Customer Discussions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my 1st order in a fair time but didn't get the brand I ordered. 1st time that's ever happened anywhere. Opened a ticket hopefully it gets worked out.

Comment

• Dolf
      Dolf commented
      Editing a comment
      He's been a reliable top rated source for years. I'm sure he'll square you away broth...

• IronDaddy
      IronDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      We are really sorry about the mistake and any inconvenience we caused to you.
      You can keep the wrong Test E.
      Will get back to you soon with a new tracking number.

Irondaddy and daddyroids getting no response from any site are they still running?

Comment

• IronDaddy
      IronDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Please check your PM. Also for a faster answer please open a ticket trough my website. My Friend, as i told you already i have stop working with daddyroids.to. Now IronDaddy.ws and daddyroids.to are absolutely different websites with different owners.

Originally posted by IronDaddy View Post
    We are really sorry about the mistake and any inconvenience we caused to you.
    You can keep the wrong Test E.
    Will get back to you soon with a new tracking number.
    It's been almost 3 weeks now, no package and no tracking number. Said it was shipped weeks ago and then says it's out of stock. 6 days now with no reply.

Comment

• IronDaddy
      IronDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      My Friend, i have answered already several times to your tickets. Yes, because of shipper mistake you received Test E by Spectrum instead of ZPHC. At the moment Test E by ZPHC is out of stock. You can check that on our website. As soon it will be restocked, we will ship it asap. Why don't you use it until ZPHC will be available? Oh i understand, you are a "honest man" and just want to receive additional 3 vials as a bonus
      Spectrum has the same quality and efficiency. It is just another brand, but works as well as ZPHC

I am 50yrs old, and I’m in pretty good shape as far as cardio, all natural. Lifting 5to 6 days a week for the last 3 years, I weigh currently 196lbs 6 ft. Tall. I have lost 45 lbs over the last 3 years. I’m looking at build muscle / definition, trying to impress only my self, what is your suggestion on gear at my age or would it even make a difference. Thanks for reply!

Comment

• bigjerseyd
      bigjerseyd commented
      Editing a comment
      hey brother, you should start your own thread in the "introduce yourself" section so it will get seen. There are alot of people here that would love to help you!

• IronDaddy
      IronDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Kenny, could you please fill the form at https://irondaddy.ws/cycle-advice, you will get a professional advice from an experienced bodybuilder.

Originally posted by IronDaddy View Post
    My Friend, i have answered already several times to your tickets. Yes, because of shipper mistake you received Test E by Spectrum instead of ZPHC. At the moment Test E by ZPHC is out of stock. You can check that on our website. As soon it will be restocked, we will ship it asap. Why don't you use it until ZPHC will be available? Oh i understand, you are a "honest man" and just want to receive additional 3 vials as a bonus
    Spectrum has the same quality and efficiency. It is just another brand, but works as well as ZPHC
    I don't want shit as a bonus and don't expect anything for free. The way I see it you tried to pull a bait and switch. You're the one that said it was shipped and came back 2 weeks later and said it was out of stock. Forgive me for wanting what I actually ordered.

Comment

Working...
    X