Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steronabolics.com Customer Discussions

Steronabolics.com

The profile page is saying I just became a verified order but I´m not sure it it means I can write in all the forum or just here. Can any MOD let me know by replying here or by sending me a PM?

Thanks!

Frank

Comment

you are now verified. you can reply to your reviews at https://musclegurus.com/sources/ster...onabolics-com/
      you can promote only in this thread dedicated to you and your customers. no other promotion in the forums.
      but you can interact and advice other members in all our forums but you can't promote your source.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        you are now verified. you can reply to your reviews at https://musclegurus.com/sources/ster...onabolics-com/
        you can promote only in this thread dedicated to you and your customers. no other promotion in the forums.
        but you can interact and advice other members in all our forums but you can't promote your source.
        Thank you for the prompt answer, admin.

Frank

Comment

I had just read this article about insuline in the US and I had found it quite disruptive.

xxxx://www.tpr.org/post/insulin-has-become-unaffordable-patients-are-dying-their-efforts-ration-doses (please just copy the link and paste it in your browser so they wont track your visit coming from this forum).

This is exactly what we are mentioning in our "About us" page:

We are selling medications in good will, not only to make profit but as well to help people to get the medicine they need but can’t buy in their own countries or can’t afford their prices there. Many of us were in such situations in which Big Pharma and corrupted medical systems or social securities are depriving patients from getting medications their life sometimes depends on. We presume that you are ordering medication because you really need it and that you know how to use it properly.

And we wont be good people if we let it happens.

I had lowered the prices for all the pharma grade insulines we are offering (for the next weeks we wont make any profit from them) and had lowered also the shipping fees for those products to 20.00 USD. As this products is not being shipped US domestic it will take around 10-12 days to be delivered in the US. Be sure we will put insuline´s orders in front of our priorities and they will be shipped immediately after the payment is received.

https://www.steronabolics.com/product-tag/insuline/

If you, any of your relatives or your friends need to use (or knows someone that needs to) insuline, feel free to give them the link.

Sorry for such a long post. Thanks for reading and sharing.

Frank

Comment

Nice blog add. Glad to have you.

Comment

• Steronabolics
              Steronabolics commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks!

It´s great to be here, yep.

Frank

I´m doing my best to log in here at least twice per day but some days we are so busy I just can´t do it :-S

For any urgent matter or enquiry don´t hesitate sending me an email at frank@steronabolics.com or at steronabolics@protonmail.com.

Thanks for understanding!

Frank

Comment

good looking out frank

Comment

Some beautiful ampoules and tabs by Cooper Pharma were just added to the site :-)

Check about them if you´re interested!

https://www.steronabolics.com/produc...cooper-pharma/

Frank

Comment

Working...
              X