Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roidbazaar.ws Customer Discussions

Roidbazaar.ws

A hidden gym! The Domestic line is on point guys!!!

will you guys be adding hcg back to the line?

Comment

You're welcome bro
      For now, HCG is not in stock, will take a while to get it restocked in our US warehouse.
      Available now ... Dragon Pharma, ZPHC and Spectrum Pharma.
      Cheers mate

Comment

Awesome thanks bro.

Comment

Just got my order in.. I’ve got a couple of ‘new’ compounds coming that I’m itching to add to the equation! After all it is getting to be that time of year again...

Comment

• Dolf
            Dolf commented
            Editing a comment
            The suspense is killing me...what ya got coming brotha?

Hahaha. You tha man Dolf! Man I’m keeping it simple to start.. A good ol Testosterone base w/ a little Anavar as needed to peel the water off. I’m finishing an experiment with these compounds and their relationship to SHBG!

I’ve gotta get more Dbol soon also.. it just makes me feel like a million bucks. Last bit I got was either fake or really weak(was from a different source) but who the heck fakes Dbol!?! It’s the cheapest AAS out there!

Comment

• Dolf
            Dolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice Dunbar...I'm jelly now!

It's been a long time, but I have gotten under dosed dbol before. It's so easy to tell with dbol.

These sources get these raws primarily out of China and they have test to see if the powders contain the compound but nothing can tell them purity unless they pay mega box to get it tested. Shit happens but the difference between a good source and a bad source is the good source makes it right.

Originally posted by Dunbar View Post
          A hidden gym! The Domestic line is on point guys!!!

will you guys be adding hcg back to the line?
          Do you go with dragon or spectrum. Im Leaning towards dragon was just curious

Comment

I'm also little jelly shit I've been off cruise for 6idk a long time but I pinned a maintaince dose yesterday. Hope to get right soon

Comment

Hi bros,
              all US Domestic brands are high quality, Dragon, ZPHC and Spectrum.
              Just check our shipping details before you order:
              https://roidbazaar.ws/faq.html (point 1, How do you ship)
              Fastest delivery these days is from our US warehouse 1 (ZPHC, Spectrum) ... average 2-3 days, very fast.
              Dragon has some delays ... but they are working on it.
              Just wanted to let you know.
              Wish you all a great weekend,
              Cheers mates

Comment

Hey Roid
                Im looking for a source with a high rate delivery to Australia, would that be you guys?
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X