IWB/OWB and which?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IWB/OWB and which?

I, and I’m assuming pretty much all of us are IWB guys. I personally usually go with my miniman appendix setup. Always kydex. I’ve probably got a half dozen or more different ones. Anywhere from Alien gear, LAG Tactical, Tier 1 to a couple of local startups to throw a little business their way. I’m a Glock 19 guy if the outfit permits it, if not I go with my 26. What have y’all been going with lately?

I appendix carry. My two weapons of choice are my Sig P238 with a leather Blackhawk holster, or my S&W Sheild .45 with a leather Tagua holster. The Tagua can be used iwb or owb. Since we have open carry I wear it both ways. I love sering the look on some peoples faces when they see a weapon on my hip in the grocery store. I've literally seen them stop in their tracks, turn around, and go a different route. Makes me laugh every time. 

Comment

G19 all day with the vickers battlesights.  Way quicker to get on the front sight post than stock sights.   I appendix carry with a stealth gear ventcore for edc or their OWB  ventcore if im in the woods.  

https://stealthgearusa.com/

Comment

I like those holsters! i may have to try one out. im done with parts for a while, I neEd more crap to waste my money on, lol

Comment

Those 238’s are sweet man, i got a flashy model for the old lady(women like flashy stuff) and it shoots NICE! Nickel, pearl grips. Not much my style, but the platform is legit. 

Comment

I used my p238 for my conceal carry qualification. At 45 feet I put every round in a 6in diameter center mass. Great accuracy for such a short barrel. I also like how they come out the box and nothing is tight and moves easily. Even the mag is easy to load. All I need now is some naked lady grips...lol

Comment

Working...
            X