ACNE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Zewi,

I actually started taking Adex a few weeks ago and im not positive, but i think it is starting to help! Acne is going away and its the only thing i have changed. Although i did try tea tree oil (which did not work for me Semp) I have always tanned and kept great hygene. Im OCD when it comes to cleanliness! ANyway I will keep going with the Adex and see whats up!

Comment

By the way Zewi, Dawn And Windex also work to get Kool aid stains out of carpet !!! Hahaha, But seriously it does!!!!

Comment

I used a medication called lymecycline capsules 408mg one a day Clears it up with in a few weeks it is a prescription medication but there is online sellers
        Lymecycline is mainly used to treat acne because it's active against the bacteria associated with acne, Propionebacterium acnes. This is a common type of bacteria that feeds on sebum produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin. It produces waste products and fatty acids that irritate the sebaceous glands, making them inflamed and causing spots. By controlling bacterial numbers, lymecycline brings the inflammation of the sebaceous glands under control and allows the skin to heal.

that and sunbeds do seem to help a lot just do not use sunbeds if using the above medication as it makes you more prone to burn its fine to use after a week off the medication

Comment

best way to combat heaver acne is by isotretinoine named "raccutane or other names", just prepare for small nightmare for ±4-5 months, best if used full course 6 months.
          first 4-5 months 40mg daily splited into 2 times daily for 20mg, 5-6 month depends on your acne dose can be lowered to 20-30mg daily splited into two times daily.

avoid sun, so best is to take those 5 months of your life in not to sunny time of the year. prepare for dry lips, dry itchy skin, but its worth it.

offcourse i suggest consulting a dermatologist prior it
          Last edited by roidscc; 03-26-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

This is an older thread that's recently been brought back to life. An update for me is that I go see a doctor and get clindamycin caps prescribed and a cream that is 1% clindamycin and 5% benzoyl peroxide. Works like a charm and is really cheap with insurance.

Comment

Acne hit my hard on my first real cycle. I didn’t know then what I know now who’s is that Acne is a sign of toxicity in the body. Accutane ended up being the only way to fix it. I was younger also which may have played a major role.

It was embarrassing to take my shirt off before the accutane. Fortunately accutane, although harsh did cure it.. like i said age played a major role.

If it happened to me now I would assume that I am using more juice than my body is able to process. This leads to toxicity and a volatile environment for bacteria..

The hardest thing to do that I didn’t do. Back off the juice and treat it. An upside to using accutane with a DR. is regular blood work! I’m not sure this is something you would want to do without supervision because of the Major League side effects which include birth defects in children conceived whilst a parent is on this medication.

Anyone tried this med w/o a Dr?

Comment

Oh yeah, most people get accutane from the SRs on this site and its kinda a crap shoot if they arevgetting the real deal... back int eh day i got some fake shit and wasted my money... that was before all these site like MG popped up and help people to see who the scammers were! Now its easy to find a good supplier!

Comment

Working...
                X