Increasing FREE Testosterone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increasing FREE Testosterone

So we all know that Testosterone is king when it comes to anabolic and Androgenic steroids but when SHBG binds to testosterone in the bloodstream it is worthless. Free testosterone is the number that counts. How do we get more ‘Free’ T?

A theory has arisen recently amongst the TRT community that a novel dose of Oxandrolone, being a DHT derivative, will bind to SHBG and thus free up more T. Novel meaning 3-5mg. I’m in the process of gathering data to prove this theory for my thumbprint. The process by which began with a ‘baseline’ blood-test consisting of a full male hormone with Lipid panel. I will follow up every 4 weeks for 12 weeks with the same test and document changes. I wanted to put this out there in case others are conducting similar experiments. I will be following up in more detail soon!

Tomorrow is always a new day and Monday is always leg day!

Cheers

Interesting. I've known about shbg binding effects of DHT derived compounds but never ran experiment to gain such knowledge a posteriorly.

Comment

I wonder how the micro dose of var would compare to the effects of proviron's ability to free up testosterone?

Comment

• siegmund
        siegmund commented
        Editing a comment
        You hit it I was going to say prov also

I wonder about the proviron too, are you running any right now?

Comment

• Dolf
        Dolf commented
        Editing a comment
        I've just been running my trt dose for a while now. Was gonna to my typical test p, tren a, mast p, var, and clen cut cycle, but decided to do it all natty this year. So far so good although progress is slower it's still coming along nicely.

I have run proviron many times in the past, and it is a great addition to any cycle.

Look out ladies, Dolf is comin in NATTY!!! Man I love Masteron, I’m going to be adding it in soon also. Only ever ran prop though. Does Enanthate lend better results?

That’s cool though. Just goes to show that if you continue to train hard and eat right, once the muscle (& memory)is built it’s there to stay and manipulate!! I’d go as far as to consider it a mild form of gene editing.

Comment

• Dolf
        Dolf commented
        Editing a comment
        I've only ever run mast p. When it comes to cutting aas I only run short esters since they hit faster and there's less bloat involved.

Yea same here. I’ve heard some say Enanthate actually gives them better results but like you, I stick with short action esters and have never tried it

Comment

• Dolf
        Dolf commented
        Editing a comment
        I might sound like an asshole here but it's not the first nor the last time lol

Imo most individuals who run long esters especially compounds such as tren and mast do it because they don't like ed pinning and they use every excuse in the book to justify their using long esters over short esters.

Time and place for everything... I'm primarily a short ester guy as well, though I have used longs during a cycle. As for test e giving better results than prop, test is test no matter the ester. Here is my hunch based on what I have seen in the gear user scene in real life. I meet and hear of more and more guys who use test e that don't use an AI, some don't know the difference between nolva and arimidex, or haven't even heard of AI's at all! So, yes, the gains from test e will be greater than test p because A) that's all they have really used so that is what get reported B) they are holding a lot of water weight from bloating thus the "greater gains".
      Another notion that is absolutely pure speculation is those who use prop MAY HAVE done a little more research and actually use an AI. The few people I have run into that use prop also at least know what an AI is. It's an interesting correlation, and obviously holds very little water (no pun intended). But it is something I find interesting.
      I agree with Dolf 100%. Most don't want to pin everyday.

Comment

• Dolf
        Dolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Also with prop you get more test mg for mg because of esters weight.

X2 on the bloat with e vs p & a

Wish we could comment on a comment... Anyhow, I calculate my dosage of long esters to account for the given esters weight

Comment

Shorts only for me

Comment

• blastthru23
          blastthru23 commented
          Editing a comment
          I take it you aren't the spandex type lol

Originally posted by Dunbar View Post
        I wonder about the proviron too, are you running any right now?
        PROVIRON is great for freeing up bound testosterone. I even use a small amount when on TRT

Comment

• Dolf
          Dolf commented
          Editing a comment
          I used to run proviron with every cycle. Freeing up test being the best benefit I also liked how it really made the veins pop as well as the hardening effect on muscles. Not to mention the added libido.

Although individuals with high BP should steer clear of proviron.

I prefer long esthers. I have to travel a lot and have yet to have the guts to try taking my gear on a plane. I can balance well on two shots a week with longer esthers.
        Now on the proviron vs VAR...I know var is easy on the liver and kidneys, is proviron also non toxic for my organs? Lastly, how do you get such a low dose of var?

Interesting thread guys!

Comment

• Dolf
          Dolf commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the thought of var being easy on the liver is a bit of a misconception. Var is a C17a just like any other oral steroid. Proviron is not a c17a and is very well tolerated by the liver.
      Working...
      X