Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 mel great point brother. You've been an asset to the community since you arrived. Thank you for your insight and participation! 

Comment

You want to see a mix of well rounded reviews, activity, and ratings. Also seeing how long a source has been around and been "faithful" so to speak.

Comment

This is an older post Im just getting around to reading. One personal experience that I will add here is that if you have virgin muscle your first pins of the that product will most likely cause significant PIP at least in my limited experience. Im on TRT and I stock piled pharm grade Test C for a while. Ive been taking 200mg week for 2 years. When I increased my dose to 800 wk of Test C (400mg 2x's per week) I had PIP. It wasn't debilitating but it damn sure let me know it was there. Also when I pinned in a new area, i.e. chest and shoulders, I also had PIP. By the 2nd week or 2nd injection in the same area the PIP was minimal to none. Same goes for the current NOR/NPP Im running. First few injections were painful, by the 2nd week PIP was nearly non-existent. 

Comment

Thanks for the advice man... Definitely needed that tip rite now

Comment

at another well known site, i personally know a lot (but not all) of the top sources give away freebies to get the steller revi to increase their rankings. All in all, i guess that in itself is ok as long as the paying customer gets what they paid for as well. I guess it is a special way to advertise. It is so competitive out there, whether yiu give away half your crap, as long as you take care of business, thats all that matters. 

Comment

gorilla jo your bumping 2 year old posts.., and i asked you numerous times who you were beofre.  , ok now we play it your way.  ...theres a reason , and i have a few

Comment

Thank you for this Noveskee!! Can we band together and burn out some of these bullshit ‘scammers’ I’m done referring to them as sources because half don’t even deserve the title

Comment

I"m new to purchasing peptides labelled as research and the company I was just about to order from (I don't think I"m allowed to say here, not sure) states not even for animal use. Yet, it states they are 99% pure and the reviews are good. When I went through the review, they were all Jr members, like myself. Since this is something I'm actually injecting, it makes me a bit nervous. Is this normal with other newbies to IM peptides?

Comment

• Dolf
                    Dolf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All of those so called research chemical sources have those types of labels as a way to not have liability. Not sure what you're looking for but I personally don't care for research chem companies nor their products. Especially if it's pct or ai type products. Just not reliable enough for something so important.
                Working...
                X