very urgent plz serious comments only

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
blue9802
blue9802's picture
Offline
blue9802
BRONZE
Karma:
28
Last seen: 20 hours
Joined: 02/22/2016
very urgent plz serious comments only

ok guys heres the situation i just finished a cut cycle of tren ace 75mg , mast prop 100 , test prop 50mg.....and anavar 40mg daily....things went great 8 weeks final stats were 220 much leaner than before. so i put anther cycle together proviron 50mg daily sust 350 every4th day , bold 300 every 4th day, and test prop 100 to come down on......well heres the prob 2 weeks in i currently have bronchitis and strep throat bad my docs put me on cipro and a medrol dose pack heres the question do i bail on the cycle until i feel better or what im already down 7 pounds just from no appetite and laying around trying to recover ,,,,if u have ever had any exp like this plz share with me what i need to do!!!! thx guys for alll the support and help.

Offline
JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
Offline
JARHEAD2
SILVER
Karma:
403
Last seen: 56 min
Joined: 11/14/2015
I would stay on cycle....

I would stay on cycle.... although I would consider extending the cycle an extra week or two to make up for gym time loss. The juice is alr in your system so keep it level & it may benefit you as far as healing faster too.

Offline
SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
Offline
SemperFi
GURU
Karma:
1032
Last seen: 4 hours
Joined: 01/30/2016
Based just on the information

Based just on the information you provided about your diagnosis when I have been in a similar situation I have ceased cycle and focused on a full recovery. My overall health is way more important than any single cycle. Recovery times are unknown and continuing on cycle is a waste of money.... not to mention places my health at risk even when I am firing at 100%.

Hoping you have quick recovery.

 

SEMPER FI

 

Offline
blue9802
blue9802's picture
Offline
blue9802
BRONZE
Karma:
28
Last seen: 20 hours
Joined: 02/22/2016
thx guys very [email protected]!!!!! good

thx guys very [email protected]!!!!! good info

Offline
csancheezy
csancheezy's picture
Offline
csancheezy
SILVER
Karma:
305
Last seen: 3 months
Joined: 02/27/2015
I would just run

the test to keep my bloods normal and not have them fluctuating all over place which could put you in a world of lots of unwanted sides. Stop the prov and bold just run the sust, and then when you feel better in a week or so (it's just bronchitis and strep if you have no unforeseen complications) and then hop back on the provi and bold, the prov and bold fluctuating wont give you much problem, although be mindful of your estro maybe slightly going up with dropping prov. Remember yall he is only two weeks in.

On another note why did you choose to run the sust at 350 every 4th day?? From what I know your bold dosage is kind of low for that compound.

Offline
SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
Offline
SemperFi
GURU
Karma:
1032
Last seen: 4 hours
Joined: 01/30/2016
What happens if the infection

What happens if the infection does not improve?  In the face of an infection and only two weeks in the safest and healthiest course of action could possibly be to suspend all use.

I would be cautious to make recommendations to continue use in a situation like this. What responsibility would we have on our conscious if things went south?

If it was a simple cold my recommendation would be different but in the face of an infection I would always choose the safest course even in the face of POSSIBLE uncomfortable side effects. That is a much easier risk to calculate than the unknown of continue using while fighting an infection.

 

SEMPER FI

Offline
csancheezy
csancheezy's picture
Offline
csancheezy
SILVER
Karma:
305
Last seen: 3 months
Joined: 02/27/2015
good point

but it doesn't sound like he has any additional medical issues thus far that were addressed by his physician which diagnosed him and prescribed the proper remedy.  I guess you could always go with what "if" and it's smart. But also I would trust that he would come to a decision when he noticed his condition is not improving which he has not suggested thus far. And also I would argue for that fact that immediately pulling yourself off exogenous hormones may be equated to the same what "if" gambling in reference to increased estro sides bc of the drop or the what "if" of his strep throat and bronchitis. But Semper definitely being conscious of your own personal safety first and foremost as an AAS user is critically important. Good post bro ++

Offline
SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
Offline
SemperFi
GURU
Karma:
1032
Last seen: 4 hours
Joined: 01/30/2016
Right back at you Honey

Right back at you Honey Badger. You have this dialed in and it is great to see you active here since your return. Your knowledge is invaluable to the inexperienced and experienced alike.

 

SEMPER FI

Offline
blue9802
blue9802's picture
Offline
blue9802
BRONZE
Karma:
28
Last seen: 20 hours
Joined: 02/22/2016
again thx for all  the info

again thx for all  the info im just gonna stop all compounds until all sides are gone ......overall health is way more important i agree semper!!!! we always see eye to eye bro!!!!!

Offline
blue9802
blue9802's picture
Offline
blue9802
BRONZE
Karma:
28
Last seen: 20 hours
Joined: 02/22/2016
and also i am only 2 weeks in

and also i am only 2 weeks in but im only 2 weeks off the cut cycle.....keep that in mind

Offline
roxy69
roxy69's picture
Offline
roxy69
Karma:
0
Last seen: 4 days
Joined: 04/18/2017
If Your only two weeks in

If Your only two weeks in that would make the decision that much easier for me bag the cycle and focus on recovery.As soon as you feel better you will prob regain most of the wait that you have lost and you can make the decision to cycle again if that's what you want. Good luck