wheres my libido,test prop [email protected]

35 posts / 0 new
Last post
blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
wheres my libido,test prop [email protected]

hey guys now heres whats going on,im running 150mg test prop eod and have been for 2 weeks.....now i no for sure the product quality is 100%%% top notch by the ranks {no source talk here} anyway my pumps are great and my veins are coming out everywhere however in my prior prop cycles my libido was through the roof!!!! NOT THIS TIME, now the prop is a kickstart for a 12 week test e cycle at 600mg weekly. plz guys understand what im saying i STRESS the product im running is from one of our very best!!! so what am i doing wrong to have this reaction??? am i not being patient enough??? my stats are the same as my profile says  and ive run no gear in almost 4 months so my receptors are clean....i take a b.p. pill daily called lisinopril 40mg but that has never caused any libido issues on or off gear. ive also added the apple cider vin 1ounce morn/night  an the basics multivitamin,i keep a gallon of water by my bed that contains 5g bcaa that i drink during the night...BTW the test e will start ASAP once i get some advice and figure out the problem.

SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
SemperFi
GURU
Are you taking an AI?

Are you taking an AI? Elevated estrogen levels can sink your libido pretty darn quick.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01
JdDaniel01's picture
JdDaniel01
SILVER
I'm with SF. Sounds e2

I'm with SF. Sounds e2 related. 450mg/wk is relatively conservative dosewise. Have you found yourself e2 sensitive in the pst? You're just on Prop right? No 19-nors or anything that  spike prolactin?

SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
SemperFi
GURU
A simple replacement dose can

A simple replacement dose can elevate estrogen to very high levels even if you are not e2 sensitive. Side effect sensitivety has nothing to do with testosterone conversion to estrogen.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01
JdDaniel01's picture
JdDaniel01
SILVER
Absolutely

Absolutely

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
yea all im on is the prop ,

yea all im on is the prop , in the past ive never been estro sensitive not even when it came to dbol or other orals.....can somebody rec a mild e2 blocker that  my MD might give me????

JdDaniel01
JdDaniel01's picture
JdDaniel01
SILVER
e2 blocker or ai? Nolvadex

e2 blocker or ai? I like aromasin when it comes to Ai's, but a lot of trt guys I know are prescribed arimidex from their docs. Aromasin in what's called a suicide inhibitor, meaning that it is actually doing away with the aromatase enzyme that is responsible for the e2 conversion. Arimidex is effective as well, but basically just prevents binding of the enzyme. Arimidex can also lead to e2 rebound. Aromasin at 6.25mg  three times a week or 12.5 mg twice per week had always done the job great when having e2 issues. Anyone on MG will tell you the only way to know for sure what's going on would be to have bloodwork done. its 4am and I can't sleep, so if this is somewhat confusing I appologize, lol

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
thx for the reply jd ,,,im

thx for the reply jd ,,,im grateful for all the info!!! heres my issue due to my time spent in the mil. i have to either go to the VA for my basic health meds but going to see a private MD comes out of pocket,and thats fine ill most likely go the UG route.....now i guess its down to 2 choices between Aromasin or Arimidex??? im gonna send you a PM jbro.

JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
JARHEAD2
SILVER
It’s more than likely your e2

It’s more than likely your e2, but honestly brother I strongly recommend a quick blood test to be 100% sure. It’s a good learning experience as well. In the future, don’t start a cycle with an AI on hand my friend. I know it’s cliche, but safety & health first brotha!! Keeps us updated 

JdDaniel01
JdDaniel01's picture
JdDaniel01
SILVER
I'm a VA schmuck too brother,

I'm a VA schmuck too brother, I know how you feel on that. Like I said I prefer aromasin, it's stronger and I like to have a little more power to take care of it then and there. When I use aromasin, I use it on an ad needed basis. I'm not very e2 sensitive at all, but sometimes I can feel my face and eye setting puffy and acne issues from time to time. This may not be scientific and others may have more precise info, but I feel like arimidex needs to be taken on the reg. Wach has their drawbacks, aromasin is stronger and has more potential for crashing your e2 if you hit it too heavy. As I mentioned, arimidex had the potential for rebound when it is stopped. I'm a white knuckler so I pretty much always go the bang for your buck route when I have the option. SF would be a good person to ask, but I think every trt guy I know is prescribed arimidex by their md. If you go underground though, you can make the choice yourself.

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
hey jd if your cool with it

hey jd if your cool with it plz accept my friend request , just a few questions i wanna ask in relation to the AI problem im having.

JdDaniel01
JdDaniel01's picture
JdDaniel01
SILVER
Of course brother, I thought

Of course brother, I thought we were already friends

SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
SemperFi
GURU
Blue's experience is a great

Blue's experience is a great lesson for everyone.... knowledge is king. The more time you spend educating yourself the more you responsible you can be when you do decide to use steroids.

A little chastisement Blue.... you have been around here way to long to not know about or have a AI on hand. That tells us your are not spending the time you need to be spending on your own personal education. The answer to all of your questions are readily available in this forum... Don't feel bad many of us have put the cart before the horse. My advice to you is to get serious about learning how to responsibly use steroids and quit being lazy about it. If you are using and still need to be spoon fed than steroids are a really bad idea.

I care about your health and wellness brother and I am expressing it through some tough love! ;)

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
JARHEAD2
SILVER
X2

X2

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
SF yes i agree 100% with you

SF yes i agree 100% with you on the reply and im very guilty of "jumping of the porch an not knowing fully whats gonna happen" thats a saying my parents always hit me with. but back to the studies of PCT and having a AI on hand at all times,,,i will review the threads and up my knowledge every chance i get bro and being ex military im very open to constructive learning and am a big fan of the tough love method,all in all thx for the reality check,ill hit the threads with Branch Warren intensity!!!  

JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
JARHEAD2
SILVER
Great response brother!!!

Great response brother!!! Have you thought about blood work my friend??

SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
SemperFi
GURU
+3 Blue. It will be the best

+3 Blue. It will be the best investment you can make in your steroid journey.

SEMPER FI

Dolf
Dolf's picture
Dolf
MOD
GURU
Valuable lesson learned here

Valuable lesson learned here blue. We've all made mistakes. Learn from it, and move on. 

Getting an ai is imperative though. Libido is the start. Buying an A cup bra is the the finish. 

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
last year when i had

last year when i had insurance i had bloods done through labcorp and they did reveal alot of info that only blood work can show,im in the process of rebuilding my bankroll due to the constant storms this hurricane season has produced here in FL, ....even though my place has not taken a direct hit the aftermath and tropical storms that roll through are damn near as bad as the hurricane. but yes B.W. is a priority in the near future.

JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
JARHEAD2
SILVER
Sorry about what you’re going

Sorry about what you’re going through brotha! I am glad to hear that bloods is in your future. Bloods are very important while cycling & have saved many errors & lives. Everyones body is different & responds diff to compounds, & so we need to know what’s going on with our liver, estrogen & ect...  One example is low & high e2 often create the same sides. So, without bloods it would be a guessing game & could possibly make things much worse.

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
thx Jar i cant tell ya how

thx Jar i cant tell ya how much it means to me when people take time to reply to my q/a ......but i can and will assure you im already putting 1--2 hours in a day in the pct forum and trying to get as much education as possible,,,the last thing i want is to be a dude who just knows how to get some gear and inject it with no clue what may come ahead!!!! i found out that theres anew edition of william l. anabolics book ,,,,damn thing is almost 300$$$ so i think i will stick to my bros here at MG for advice!!! as always thx and everybody have a wonderful day!

JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
JARHEAD2
SILVER
Good to hear bro.... sounds

Good to hear bro.... sounds you’re on the right track. Hit me up anytime you have a question 

SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
SemperFi
GURU
We have to take care of each

We have to take care of each other Blue because nobody else will. The day will soon come when you can pass on some useful info or experience to a new comer or a veteran who hasn't had the same experiences as you.

Iron Shapens Iron ..... read that in a pretty cool book I read a time or two. ;)

SEMPER FI

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
for sure bro!!!

for sure bro!!!

calmb4dastorm
calmb4dastorm's picture
calmb4dastorm
MOD
GOLD
The greatest

Thing for me was to find this place!

strong
strong's picture
strong
GOLD
Its not the place baby, Its

Its not the place baby, Its the people. We are very fortunate. I know the members keep me accountable. If I haven't been here lately, Believe me, I want to be...

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
well let me first of all say

well let me first of all say that the MG crew is family to me,,,i have bonded with so many different people and also been able to share our goals as well as things that can be avoided if the proper study is put in,thx SF and all the MG fam 

JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
JARHEAD2
SILVER
That’s why were here & why

That’s why were here & why some of us put so much time in here!! Thanks for being a good listener & following advice brother!

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
JAR i feel its a true

JAR i feel its a true privilege to have the ability 24/7 to jump on here and no somebody will be able to help with a small or large problem. 

Outlawthing
Outlawthing's picture
Outlawthing
SILVER
if you can get some blood

if you can get some blood work cause if your lady friend of an avatar can't do it something is off  if it has never happened before and your freaking out  get the bloods don't guess  brother. It prob is estrogen but fix it right the first time it will cost more money to do it this way but you will not have to   Wonder  say you guess wrong now then you will never get it right from here on out 

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
with all due respect to you

with all due respect to you mr. outlaw i do not disrespect anyone on any thread so plz leave my wifes ability to plz me out of this and furthur more we are way past the freaking out point thx to my guys like SF, JAR. and JD who are more concerned with fixing the problem and giving the correct advice.....and if you took the time to read the entire thread weve already discussed blood work with labcorp ASAP, have a good evening sir.

JARHEAD2
JARHEAD2's picture
JARHEAD2
SILVER
Hey Blue, Outlaw is my boy &

Hey Blue, Outlaw is my boy & his sense of humor might be different than yours & he’s been a little awol, but he wasn’t disrespecting ya brother I promise. I’ve never seen him disrespect anyone. He prolly doesn’t realize the Avatar is your wife & he was giving you good advice my friend. He might did not read the whole thread LOL ..... he’s kinda “special” hahaha

Outlawthing
Outlawthing's picture
Outlawthing
SILVER
No sir blue I never mean any

No sir blue I never mean any disrespect and apologise if I did what I mean is you have a beautiful girl and you know it so something is definitely not right and yup I missed the bloods I didn't have my old man glasses on  further more blue I appreciate. You saying something  there isn't anything wrong with someone standing up for something they don't like especially for family 

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
no worries bro....i have

no worries bro....i have complete understanding now,,,and if JAR backs ya then thats all that needs to be said,,,thx for the reply and consider it a dead issue bro,,,hit me up if i can ever help.

blue9802
blue9802's picture
blue9802
BRONZE
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT:FEMALES PLZ BEWARE!!! well ok guys great news since the 12th of this month when i posted the thread i was able to get my hands on some aromasin that i didnt even no i had in my stock. <it was from last year>,,,anyway without going into details lets just say i could have went toe 2 toe with the legend Peter North last night!!!! thx for all the help bros!!!