HOWCANIHELPYOU.lt NEW BUT NOT NEW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOWCANIHELPYOU.lt NEW BUT NOT NEW

Hello im here to help . I know a tad bit about this lifestyle . Ill be going thru this process to get y source badge shortly . I dont bite say whats up and any question hit me up . I have my options and that what they are options not facts . I respect yours can you do the same for me . Nice meeting you ..

Welcome aboard! Be sure to read the rules

Comment

Welcome homey the clown. Glad to have you.....I think your the first new member on the new web site format :-)

Comment

i've added your website, you can now claim your listing at https://musclegurus.com/sources/ster...anihelpyou-lt/

Comment

Originally posted by blastthru23 View Post
          Welcome aboard! Be sure to read the rules
          Yes sir . im old school here ive been around from the start . new but not new thanks for the warm welcome . im ready for some good laughs

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            i've added your website, you can now claim your listing at https://musclegurus.com/sources/ster...anihelpyou-lt/
            thank you . i was wondering how to do it . i remember the first site we used to be able to just add it . cant wait to figure this site out

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyO190 View Post
              Welcome homey the clown. Glad to have you.....I think your the first new member on the new web site format :-)
              thats a great thing . WHOMP THERE IT IS LOL ... first NOOB ON THE NEW FORMAT . CANT WAIT . NOT MANY US DOMS IN THE TOP TRAGIC

Comment

Well than welcome back new but not new

Comment

Working...
                X