Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First cycle, hello to all

Hi Everyone,

Former skinny guy here with specific goals to increase and maintain my size, strength, confidence, energy, and libido. I am here to learn from others, do research, and be inspired by everyone's progress and achievements. As I approach 50 years in age, I am looking to meet these goals while staying fit and active. After four weeks on 200mg/week of test E, I am noticeably vascular and progressing towards my goals. I am considering increasing my weekly dosages, but my buddies think I am progressing well for my first cycle. I attached a before pic (blue swim-trunks) and a pic of me four weeks later. Any advice/recommendations is appreciated, all the best.
    Before test E injections 4 weeks into test E injections

welcome to musclegurus

Comment

Welcome to mg brother!

Comment

I'd say stay at the dose you are doing! Less is more! If your gaining eith the dose you are on then why change it? Good luck man. Looking good!

Comment

Welcome to MG
          If it ain't broke don't fix it

Comment

• Dolf
            Dolf commented
            Editing a comment
            That's right!

welcome and stay with the nice TRT dose that seems to be working for you and well done sir.

Comment

Welcome, to MG. IMO dont increase anything. If this is a cycle and not TRT. If TRT still dont but maybe after 12 weeks just move it to 400 so your doing 200on Monday and 200 on Thursday but you need no more.. in all honesty I'd keep it at 200 and just split it. All about diet anyway.
            Last edited by Zewi; 05-03-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Dolf
              Dolf commented
              Editing a comment
              Food is after all the most anabolic substance we put in our bodies.

I hate to be the one to bring this up but do you mean 4 months (or years)? Thats quite a jump in four weeks... just sayin

Comment

• brianJD78
              brianJD78 commented
              Editing a comment
              That jump was 4 weeks into TRT, the pics are 4 weeks apart; I am shocked I grew so quickly.

More doesn’t always mean bigger better stronger

Comment

Thank you for welcoming me and for the advice! I am staying on the dosage mentioned in my original post. You guys are right if I am making progress now then there is no need to change it. I will work on uploading some more pics in the next week or two. I lost 60lbs over two years; my waistline was at 36 inches. I am inspired to see the end results after losing all that weight.

Comment

Welcome to m.g. Eat big, get big.

Comment

Welcome brianJD78 we are glad to have you here. Eat big brother !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X