Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MuscleGurus.com New Website!

Hello everyone,
    after more than 1 year of hard work on the new platform we are glad to announce that we've finally upgraded our website. We have chnaged our review platform and our forum. The website is now fast, safe and we have a lot of functionality. We are still working on some bugs and improvements so this isn't the final look.
    Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions and I will be glad to help.

I think it looks nice even a little easier to find you way round

Comment

Well said

Comment

Its pretty cool, it'll take some time to get used to since I've been on the old one for awhile now. It's nice to see everyone who is on the site, nice touch!

Comment

Im slow to change but I will get used to it.

It's definitely 'cleaner'. Long term I expect I will learn the huge value of the changes. Question: Still 'karma' and bronze/silver/gold/guru type stuff or has that been simplified too?

Comment

yes, i will setup these soon.

Comment

Looking good Admin, keep up the good work.

Comment

Cycle log section?

Comment

Also, Home Page should have "Log In" took me a minute to figure it out, but its not intuitive necessarily

Comment

the cycle log is in the process
                    ok, we will work on Log in for the homepage

Comment

The site looks very clean and it´s even easier to use. Well done, guys!

Frank

Comment

Certain features will become available as the new platform is fine tuned.

Comment

Source Verification Widget

it is not possible to choose the right source from the list because it is simply not in the list, but sources are here with review site.

Than it is not possible to add your javascript widget, it will kill the website and makes whitescreen.
                          Then why you added all the old not existing sources? many of them not even the website exists anymore and this since years?
                          Then my source was interchanged with another of mine, but why? and i have only one in my account.
                          Then nobody reacts on reported reviews....

I know you maybe are a litte busy from this whole change but this are very sensible problems, for me at least. If you need help somehow fix some things let me know, i can help you if needed.

Thats all for the moment thank you. The new site will be nice but until now its sunk in total chaos...

Comment

I am a little slow so please forgive me. On the old web site I could find US sources quickly. I admit now I can't unless I go through each one and find out where they are based. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

I will be honest. I am struggling too. I think it's just a matter of me getting used to things but right now it's tough.
                              Not sure I am doing PM's correctly or how to find new threads on forums. Any chance we can get a super easy tutorial video or something :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X