No announcement yet.

MuscleGurus.com New Website!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I've logged on in a few months due to stuff I couldn't control, so it was a surprise to see the new format, I actually thought something was wrong.
    It might take some getting used too, but the old format was what I feel to be a little more personal.
    all my info is either gone or I just cant find it. Friends / cycles/ recent posts/ my source is gone (which concerns me because they were 2nd raked source for a very long time and I trust them completely) also the old point system held more respect in my view rather than junior and senior member status.
    It took me a few months to navigate the last platform.
    I guess I'm venting I don't like change, but will adapt with help.
    P.S I have some concerning questions and aren't sure if I need to ask ADMIN / or The trusted members I have spoken too in the past (from y friends list which no longer exists)

Comment

I just realized its going to take me a month to figure out how to find this post after I leave this section and navigate the site.. smh

Comment

we are still working on it, i hope to resume many things back.

Comment

As I wander around the site, I've come across some cool features in the profile section, things you can do to customize a few ways your account works. I also notice other features are popping up every now and again. We just have to be a little patient and roll with the punches. I'm not so great with changes like anyone else, but change is pretty much inevitable.

mulekick, let me know if I can help you with anything. Pm me if you want

Comment

Working...
          X