Whey powder bloats me like a fat tick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whey powder bloats me like a fat tick

Man I get bloated and gassed the heck up if I drink too much protein shakes. I had to cut back to 2 after workout and that's it. I cannot do dairy so I mix mine with water. I know it's pretty nasty but it works. Anybody else have a problem with whey or soy? 

I have horrible bloat problems with anything that contains dairy. My gut will swell way out, and feel like a rock. I get all gasy and feel straight up miserable. Lactaide makes lactose free milk and cottage cheese. I'm hoping they'll make lactose free greek yogurt because cottage cheese is nasty. 

Comment

Yeah that's a  lactose issue there 3rd. Powered protein is like concentrated lactose buddy. Except whey isolate which is dam near dairy free. I buy a 5lb bag of whey and cut it with a 2lb bag of olisolate and that does the trick. Mix it with unsweetened almond milk and you got it made. 

Dairy is nasty bro trust me I grew up on a dairy farm

Comment

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263371.php

Comment

Me too I use alm milk in mine.  Dairy is just a gut bomb for me these days  explosive consteria with abdominal swelling. And gas that smells like a drum full of drowned  kittens 

Comment

X2 I'm lactose intolerant and wasn't til I turged 20. I found out one night by ordering a large pie accompanied by a large glass of milk fell asleep an hour after three hours later projectile vomiting. No Bueno  even w takin lactose pills to consume certain foods occasionally I still feel very lethrgic 

Comment

Really? Mine smells like a bag of smashed up assholes...

Comment

Thanks milk 

Comment

Ahhh shit that's funny...

Comment

Drowned kitten and smashed ass hole mmmm my favorite throw some swamp balls in there and you got yourself a winner 

Comment

Has anyone else noticed we have a lot of Mental cases here... I love to talk shit and see other great men just talk world class shit...

Comment

Originally posted by milkin

Yeah that's a  lactose issue there 3rd. Powered protein is like concentrated lactose buddy. Except whey isolate which is dam near dairy free. I buy a 5lb bag of whey and cut it with a 2lb bag of olisolate and that does the trick. Mix it with unsweetened almond milk and you got it made. 

Dairy is nasty bro trust me I grew up on a dairy farm

Well Milkin now I completely understand your username brother!!! I have wondered that one from the start but wasn't going to ask bro

Comment

Lol. Now your head is working apl.

Hell I have seen more milk bottles filled, yes glass milk bottles, then you have fill 10ml vilas

Although the rate you are going you are bound to lap me shortly. 

Comment

Haha

Comment

Hahaha strong yes we should make a chat room for those feeling a bit manic. Perhaps call it "The straight Jacket Lounge"

Comment

Working...
                              X