RAD140 Testolone

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
ol fart
ol fart's picture
ol fart
BRONZE
RAD140 Testolone

Does any one here have any real world experience using this compound?  All the information i have read so far seems like it is too good to be real.  Touted to have all the benefits of a mild AAS without any of the sides or estrogenic effects.

Heres a link for anyone who hasnt heard of it yet

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/?_ga=2.198821295.1441250562.1511270745-1580527496.1511270745

SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
SemperFi
GURU
in my experience the trouble

in my experience the trouble with peprides and/or SARM's is actual content, purity and concentration. There are very few items I reach out to research companies for but in the end for the cost and results nothing provides the same results of the few proven steroids from a respected source.

Good luck in your research brother and I hope you don't end up throwing good money after bad.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead
ESmetalhead's picture
ESmetalhead
SILVER
I would love to know that the

I would love to know that the healing peptides like BPC-157 and TB500 worked same with the ones that stimulate GH.  I've tried 4 -5 sources for various peptides and I dont think they did anything for me.   Like SF said maybe you can find a reliable sources but I've had no luck

SemperFi
SemperFi's picture
SemperFi
GURU
My experiences with RC tb500

My experiences with RC tb500 and bpc157 left me with no conclusive results. I am currently taking tb500 for a rotator cuff injury. I am simply running a 6 week cycle on the off chance it is actually legit and does something. ;)

Someday, maybe in our lifetime, some amazing things will be available to the mass population but unfortunately until that time comes we roll the dice.

I am a huge advocate of experimentation but I am also a realist and see the possibility of many disappointments with a complete loss of the investment.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead
ESmetalhead's picture
ESmetalhead
SILVER
Hows the shoulder doing?

Hows the shoulder doing?

3rd_levelup
3rd_levelup's picture
3rd_levelup
SILVER
I tried that stuff too semp a

I tried that stuff too semp a few times it's bullshit man. Instill have a vial in the freezer I need to chuck next to my Mel 2. Cortisone is the only thing that helped my shoulders  I tried everything else.

ol fart
ol fart's picture
ol fart
BRONZE
Thanks for the thoughts.  I

Thanks for the thoughts.  I found  this while researching TRT.  my goals still remains BF% reduction and i tend to think of AAS more for a bulk but i am changing my view on this as time goes by.

Dolf
Dolf's picture
Dolf
MOD
GURU
IMO SARMs are bullshit. For

IMO SARMs are bullshit. For what you stated above what you need is true pharmaceutical hgh with some moderate doses of  aas and a good diet. Hgh and gear are not a magic pill. They help assist a good diet and training program.

ol fart
ol fart's picture
ol fart
BRONZE
Thanks for the advice but i

Thanks for the advice but i can't take anything at the moment.  Currently working with my MD to reboot my natural test to see if my low numbers are cause for TRT.  So for now i am still just learning everything i can so when the day comes i am ready to go.