No announcement yet.

Fat Loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit that I have not reached my full potential and I have no one to blame but myself. I take full responsibility. I can't complain about gains I don't achieve from work I Know I'm not putting in! I'm holding myself accountable!! Moving forward.

Comment

Also looking forward to this.  From what I understand the Keto diet has a stable blood sugar and leaves you without the high and low energy and less spikes in  hunger 

Comment

I finding that many "trainers" on podcasts tout all kinds of crap, trying to sound like they have the magic bullet so people sign u for their online coaching services. Then, I listen to a podcast by actual scholars on a variety of subjects, and the bottom line is there is no magic bullet, and each individual will respond differently to any program. Further, this whole fear of muscle loss due to post training cardio is a fantastic myth according to some leading researchers. Muscle is the least favorite source of energy for the body unless in a starved state for the most part (nothing is "necessarily the case"). An interesting note is I have seen a handful of people, both male and female, in contest prep, and guess who is on the treadmill, stationary bile or some other cardio machine? Those folks, the ones in prep mode. I'll add that it appears they are doing low intensity cardio, or moderate steady-state for about an hour. I think this "cardio is bad after training" is part of the fallacious "half-hour anabolic window" notion.

Comment

Fuck that shit about not mixing cardio and weight training. I do both together ed. I wouldn't have time to do them seperate. Unless I wanted to sacrifice quality time with my wife and kids, and that's not fucking happening. I have read as of late it's better to do the cardio after weights, but if I do weights first I wouldn't have enough gas in the tank to do cardio. When I hit the weights I give it everything I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolf

I have read as of late it's better to do the cardio after weights, but if I do weights first I wouldn't have enough gas in the tank to do cardio. When I hit the weights I give it everything I have.

This is something would always run through my mind because I also do my cardio during the same session as the rest of my training. I've just come down to deciding that if I plan on doing heavy deads, squats, or bench I will do my cardio post training. I have found that if I do cardio prior to heavy training I have some fatigue that affects being able to push myself as hard as I'd like. Also, even if I go heavy on the weights I can usually always muster out twenty minutes on the elliptical at least. So I really think it depends on what the training game plan is for the day. And I feel that it also varies depending on what kind of cardio you plan on doing. Some will fatigue me much more than others.

Comment

I hear you brother. My days of heavy lifting are over, so I'm not really concerned about the cardio affecting my lifts. These days my training sessions are like cardio too. Moderate weight, low rest periods, and higher rep ranges with supersets, or giant sets. I typically do 45min cardio at 70 to 80% of my max heart rate. This week I'll try to quit being a pussy and do weights first, and carfio second to see how it goes. Lol

Comment

I have done cardio at all different times. I find it amazing how the post workout cardio has worked for me. Like Blast said, I hit a moderate pace for 20 to 30 minutes immediately after weight.  Currently, I will only hit cardio and abs 2 days a week. I spent near a year with light weight, high rep workouts to help repair some injuries. I find myself a little weak and I just don't like it. I'm going for the Gains with Heavy weights as long as I can : )

Comment

Hello guys, 

I like to use yombine before fasted cardio in the morning. I'm in the muscle gaining phase but trying to keep my bf. I use it also when I'm cutting. I only use it in a fasted estate because it only sims to work when the insulin levels are low and I also drink coffee with it to accelerate my metabolism. But I heard that yombine causes water retention that's why near the contest the athletes which are using it, they remove it. 

Comment

A few suggestions are to use targeted exercises, drink plenty of water, and use proper posture.

Comment

I'd love to hear what works for you, there are a million ways to do things and what works on one person, may not work on the next... trial and error is great but it sucks when you try and fail... But you learn what's best for you, so it's not complete failure! At least you learn something! Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X