Review Detail

Musclebond.is Featured Hot
Steroids M musclebond

musclebound is FAKE!

please listen i first ordered from them nearly three months ago it was my first time ordering or even doing steroids. i bought test e 300mg and the stuff came the within the next two days. i took it and convinced myself i was on gear. then i bought again deca and test. again i didn't feel any different and didnt see any significant gains other than what i get naturally and as i twenty I still see development. then i got my hands on some med-tech gear of a mate of mine back home and i shot up (it was test and deca agian) and i instantly knew what had happened. but i was desperate for musclebond to work and i convinced myself it might be the lab not the website and bought test and tren from onyx rather than excel. again it came within two days but now my losing all my gains and i cant afford to get any fresh stuff. please please please don't get tricked by the bots in this forum they sell fake oil. fantastic customer service and delivery though i guess. it says i have to put a minium of 250 words so this last parts gonna be a bit spammish im sorry but this needs to get out there i dont know why they have such positive reveiws i think its either bots or freshman to gear like me im not sure but please dont get tricked ive wasted 300 pounds and half a year of lifting.

musclebound is FAKE!

please listen i first ordered from them nearly three months ago it was my first time ordering or even doing steroids. i bought test e 300mg and the stuff came the within the next two days. i took it and convinced myself i was on gear. then i bought again deca and test. again i didn't feel any different and didnt see any significant gains other than what i get naturally and as i twenty I still see development. then i got my hands on some med-tech gear of a mate of mine back home and i shot up (it was test and deca agian) and i instantly knew what had happened. but i was desperate for musclebond to work and i convinced myself it might be the lad not the website and bought test and tren from onyx rather than excel. again it came within two days but now my losing all my gains and i cant afford to get any fresh stuff. please please please don't get tricked by the bots in this forum they sell fake oil. fantastic customer service and delivery though i guess. it says i have to put a minium of 250 words so this last parts gonna be a bit spammish im sorry but this needs to get out there i dont know why they have such positive reveiws i think its either bots or freshman to gear like me im not sure but please dont get tricked ive wasted 300 pounds and half a year of lifting.
J
Rep: 10
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Comments are closed.